• Create a fully adaptable space with modular moveable walls that bridge the gap between architecture and office furniture. Providing the look of permanent walls, these flexible elements adapt quickly and easily as business changes. Configure and reconfigure without sacrificing great design or creating waste.
• Low-profile and raised access floors can benefit the whole office environment, not just IT spaces. Improve air quality and support technology with commercial floors that are quick to install, technology-ready, and quiet underfoot.
• Forward-thinking and ultimately adaptable, office utilities that create a technology infrastructure that can change as fast as any business.
• Adaptable, technology-ready office furniture systems that let you easily create a complete, cohesive space that adapts to rapidly changing business and technology climates, with broad materials and finishes to create a space that harmonizes with any environment.
• Smart, user-controlled, ergonomic office chairs and seating that provide support for a 60 hour, high-tech work week.
Desks / Casegoods
• Steel or wood, contemporary or traditional, integrated office desks and casegoods that provide user comfort as well as aesthetic integration with other products in the surrounding environment. Featuring broad finishes, with an eco-friendly furniture manufacturing processes, and shared dimensions across lines make it easy to create an elegant and productive workspace.
• Engineered for strength, durability, and lasting value, use and re-use file cabinets and storage systems in a variety of spaces and configurations.
• Customizable office tables, with an exceptional variety of surface choices, edge details, base styles, top shades, and technology-friendly features, including finely-crafted boardroom conference tables and sleek, fully-powered training tables.